Providing Professional Packing and Unpacking Services and Boxes for Moving
As part of our full array of professional moving services, A-1 Freeman Moving Group offers professional packing and unpacking services.
- Full Service Packing: Professional packers take care of everything.
- Fragile-only Packing: Professional packers take care of breakable items, such as china, dishes and mirrors, and you do the rest.
- Standard Self-Pack: You do all of the packing.
- All packing materials and boxes for moving will be new.
- All china, glass, and crystal will be individually wrapped prior to packing cartons.
- Boxes for moving will be taped across top, bottom, and all sides.
- All rugs and carpets will be rolled and wrapped.
- Customer's name, room and contents will be marked on each carton.
- All items, which are not suitable for packing, will be padded for transport. These items include furniture items, large bulky pieces and large appliances.
Some bulky items are paper padded as a standard. If items require additional protection, the use of double wrapping and crating is involved.
- All furniture will be dismantled, if appropriate.
- All hardware (nuts and bolts) will be placed in plastic bags before being put in the master hardware box.
- All furniture will be wrapped in minimum 3-ply paper pad.
- Corner pads will be used to provide additional protection.
- All paper pad seams will be sealed using export vinyl tape.
- Skeleton or full crates will be used on awkward or fragile pieces.
Request a free quote