Once you’ve committed to your residential move
with us, your A-1 Freeman Move Coordinator can assist you in developing a customized long-distance moving plan that’s just right for you.
You can pick as many or as few of the long-distance moving services we offer. We’ll personalize them completely to accommodate your wishes. Our long-distance moving services entail:
- Pre-planning: Where you’ll meet with your Move Coordinator to discuss every aspect of your move and select the services you want.
- Pricing: Choices include Bottom Line Pricing, your total guaranteed price as stated in your move estimate; Not-to-Exceed Pricing, which specifies that you could pay less but never more than that indicated in the move estimate; or Customized Pricing, which combines your guaranteed price with the costs of separate, additional services
- Packing: Giving you a choice of full-service packing by us; fragile-only packing, where we pack just your most fragile items; or self pack, where you do all or most of the packing – and we help as much or as little as you want
- Packing Materials: Provided by us if you choose to self pack: everything necessary such as moving boxes, barrels, and stretchwrap
- Disassembly/Assembly: Where we disassemble items such as swing sets, entertainment centers, and beds ... then reassemble them once we’ve moved them to your new home
- Loading and Unloading: Taking extra-special care with your belongings: using protective wraps for stair rails , tight corners, doors and jambs; laying carpet covers to protect high-traffic areas; labeling and inventorying your moving boxes according to your needs and the rooms they’ll go into in your new home; unpacking as much as you don’t want to unpack yourself; removing packing materials, moving supplies, and debris after your move, as you require
- Long-Distance Moving Resources: Knowledge born of experience provided by your Move Coordinator to help you get through your move confidently: includes detailed explanations of the A-1 Freeman long-distance moving process, from pre-planning and pricing to what you’ll need to do on arrival at your new home; defining the terminology associated with long-distance relocations; and answering any questions you have quickly, responsively
It often happens that people can’t move into their new home right away – but they have to vacate their current home immediately. If that’s your situation, don’t fret! With our vast warehouses, we can offer you a variety of reasonably priced storage options, including short- or long-term storage
. Your belongings will be safe, secure, and well cared-for in our warehouses, too. Your A-1 Freeman Move Coordinator can advise you on which options will best fit your needs and budget.
Are there other long-distance moving services you need that aren’t covered here? Talk with your A-1 Freeman Move Coordinator.
And if you’d like to know more about our long-distance residential moving services before you commit, please don’t hesitate to call us and speak with one of our friendly, knowledgeable Customer Support Specialists. You can also, without obligation ...
Request a free quote