Compare your program costs against industry standards, and identify areas of immediate savings to mitigate risk against future loss and/or provider service failure. (Example: tax and regulatory implications.)
- Provide a comprehensive cost inventory analysis of your relocation program expenses.
- Perform cost benefit analysis and industry comparison study to evaluate the dollar to benefit ratio of your program and call awareness to competitive trends that provide advantage.
- Conduct cost utility analysis for procurement decision guidance and ongoing support toward eliminating wasteful spending.
- Individualize an economic impact analysis and survey (output impact): revenue, employment, social return of investment (multi-ratio ROI according to Stakeholders)
- Consult regarding how to minimize tax loss, successfully navigate new tax law affecting relocation and implement competitive tax strategies to optimize savings.
Policy Review | Performance Evaluation
Our proprietary evaluation process, database and recognized industry expertise allow us to conduct the most thorough, unbiased review of your business – whether you are validating policy or creating a new one.