By Julie DeLong, A-1 Freeman Moving Group
Any household move – but especially a long-distance move
– can challenge you to the core! So many details! So many questions! So little time (or so it seems, no matter how far in advance you start planning)!
Relax…A-1 Freeman Moving Group has got you covered! Consider our additional long-distance moving services
– whatever fits your fancy and your budget.
1. Packing - Want us to pack everything for you? Or just the contents, say, of a china cabinet? We offer several levels of packing service, so tell us how much or how little of our help you need. Our packers will be happy to oblige.
2. Storage - You can store your possessions with us for anywhere from a few days to a few years. We are not talking cheesy mini storage here, either. Your possessions are kept safe and secure, with everything carefully furniture pad-wrapped and protected, inside a clean, secure A-1 Freeman warehouse.
3. Third-Party Services - For items that need special attention or additional care in packing and shipping (aside from basic furniture, which we already take care of), you might consider having us contract for:
- The crating of large or especially valuable items such as artwork, marble or granite statues and décor pieces, mirrors, and other glass items.
- Handling grandfather clocks with a skill that protects their sensitive mechanisms.
- Dismantling and reassembling complex structures like play sets, exercise equipment, and entertainment centers.
- Appliance services, including disconnecting and reconnecting washers, dryers, refrigerators, and other such household necessities.
4. Auto Transport - We can readily facilitate the transportation of your vehicle (or vehicles) to arrive at your new home along with your household goods.
5. Televisions - We know how delicate today’s flatscreen TVs are, and we know how to keep them totally protected during transport so that they arrive at your new home unscathed. And we will keep them protected as we unpack them, too.
6. Extra Pickup and Extra Deliveries - Need your A-1 Freeman driver to make multiple stops at either end (the home you are moving out of and/or the home you’re moving into)? Done!
7. Debris Removal - With your authorization, we can coordinate having a local A-1 Freeman agent pick up used boxes and paper at your new home once the move is completed.
All of us at A-1 Freeman Moving Group are committed to ensuring that your household move – long distance or any distance – is as flawless and headache-free as any move can be. We hope you will talk with us about your upcoming move.
Request a free quote