5 Tech Tools to Make Your A-1 Move Easier
We know that technology is a great way to make your move easier with us. But, many customers don’t know we have tools
available that make planning, packing and move day less overwhelming.
So, download, bookmark and save these tools now – so you can have them at your fingertips for your next move.
1. How-to Videos: Check out our all-about-moving YouTube channel that will take you through everything from packing to what to expect on moving day. If you are a visual learner, you might want to subscribe to this channel and a take a look at some of these step-by-step guides.
2. Online Checklists: Don't forget any of details for an upcoming move, sign up for the free Weekly Moving Assistant Checklists. It will be delivered right to your inbox and will be personalized based on your move date. It will help make sure you aren’t missing anything when planning for your move day.
3. List of Helpful Links: Whether you need to find an ATM, research schools, find office space, look for international services – we have you covered via our list of helpful links when relocating.
4. Social Media: Check out our Facebook and Twitter page for relevant tips and hacks for your upcoming move. Also, use these channels as a way to reach our team if you need additional support during or after the move process.
5. Read Our Blog: Subscribe and follow our moving blog for lists and articles that might help inspire and help you along in your journey. You can search by category if you’re looking for moving tips for a certain area or information on a particular product.